IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 notification announced for the post of Software Engineer and Testing Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
- Candidates should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
- Good knowledge in core and advanced Java
- Minimum experience of 1 year in Java programming.
Tenure Period: 11 Months
Selection process: The selection process is based on Walk-in-Interview.
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the following venue on 20 December 2017.
Venue date & Time: 20 December 2017 at 10:00 AM
Academic block A,
Note: The candidates will be required to bring All certificates/testimonials, in original (Degree/Diploma Certificates, Marks Sheet, Experience Certificates, proof of age for verification and return, along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same for verification and records of IIT Hyderabad – Two recent Passport size coloured photographs.
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018