Supporting Engineers in
- Development and Implementation of new products for mass production
- Drawing and updating electrical diagrams using ELCAD softwares like ePLAN and Propanel, Caddy and PCschematic
- Support Electrical Engineers in daily tasks
- Support ELCAD Engineers in daily tasks
- Preparation of production and project documentation.
- Taking care of the appropriate level of communication inside the organization.
- Ensure the handling of tasks according to planned and agreed deadlines.
- Ensure the quality of the work.
- Reporting working hours on project.
1) Education: BE in Electrical & Electronics, 2019 passed out with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
2) Basic knowledge in the following areas:
- Principles of design of electrical installations, wiring and electrical safety.
- Principles of electrical calculation.
- Principles of operation of machinery and electrical equipment.
- Principles of design of electrical switchgear.
3) Languages: English on the upper-intermediate level.