Req ID: 43401
- 0-6 months of experience in the areas of OSS/NMS, Linux Administration
- Good understanding of Telecom fundamentals & Networking.
- Exposure to Linux/Unix environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are the must. Flexible and adaptable to meet the team needs.
- CCNA & Red Hat certifications would be an added advantage.
Core IP Networking
Experience (In Month): 1
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (395)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (166)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (217)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018
- gEDA: A Complete Set of Tools for Electronics Design September 13, 2018
- Development Boards That are Making IoT Designing Simpler September 12, 2018