LiveVox is the company behind one of the most successful cloud application platforms in the US. We’re looking for a Technical QA Engineer to join our team in Bangalore.
A Trainee Engineer is one who is supposed to learn the concepts and components of the Product in the company and implementing them in real scenarios and client requests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main job of a trainee engineer is work as per the guidelines and instructions of his manager and deliver to the best of his abilities.
- He might have to assist his seniors in handling the new client requests and implement them using our product and make sure the QA is done as per the requirements.
- He should be able to understand the existing product features in force in the company to make them more feasible work as per the need of the client.
- He might be given some basic guidelines and expected to showcase his problem solving if some work around is needed for the client requests using skills of scripting/coding on them.
- His / Her main responsibility is to cultivate and learn professional behavior and mannerisms from this traineeship.
- He might have to conduct sampling activities and take decisions on them along with the consent of his manager/Team lead.
- He may need to gather information relating to latest versions/technology and pass them to the team for incorporation.
Skills and Specifications
- He must be able to work in a team
- He must understand complex scenarios and decode them with ease
- He must have great interpersonal skills
- He must be a quick observer and ready to learn new things.
Education and Qualifications
- He must have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in computer science or related stream with general knowledge of Computer programming/SQL and scripting.
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. We’re always looking to bring smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018