Your tasks are broadly defined below:
- Learn the latest technical concepts yourself and build suitable projects based on them which can then be taught to the students.
- Understand the learning requirement of the students by getting continuous feedback.
- Develop engaging content in the form of video, text and graphics from which students can learn easily and quickly.
- Video is our primary medium of training. Every video that is a part of the training must have a well-researched script and content that provides students with an immersive and effective learning experience.
- Conceptualising, directing, executing, producing and troubleshooting all aspects of content creation.
- Create and sustain a network of professional freelancers to aid in the final content creation.
- Produce & publish contextual and creative content on digital platforms in the form of articles, interviews, videos, infographics, etc.
Education/Work Experience Requirements
- Graduation in Engineering or any other technical branch.
- Two years of relevant work experience. This could be as a software/electronics developer, trainer, blogger, youtube content creator etc.
Good spoken and written English skills