The role of the Training Engineer is to deliver MathWorks product training to customers in India. Primary areas of instruction include data analysis, modeling and simulation, and production code generation with respect to control design.
The Training Engineer is responsible for providing product-training courses to users of MathWorks products primarily in the areas of modeling, simulation, and production code generation for control design applications. Specific activities include delivering courses on multiple products, discussing with customers on their training needs, customizing existing course material to meet customer requirements, maintaining relationships with key customers to develop long-term training strategies, providing appropriate feedback to the sales team, researching industry and application-specific concept trends to develop and maintain course content.
- A bachelor’s degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Preferably M.E. and 3+ years of relevant experience or B.E. and 5+ years of relevant experience in engineering working with CAE tools
- Demonstrated ability to perform modeling and simulation tasks and implement embedded systems related to control systems is a must.
- Knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink, and Embedded Coder or similar products is essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of C programming is a strong plus.
- Experience in the automotive or aerospace industry would be a strong plus.
- Proficiency in delivering stand-up training for highly technical audiences is a strong plus
- Knowledge of related engineering including signal processing is a plus