We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer to execute complete embedded software development life cycle . The goal is to create optimized software systems.
- Design and develop embedded systems using C/C++.
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements.
- Creating and executing software test plans.
- Review code and design,Debugging the product.
- Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Strong programming skills in C and C++.
- Hand on experience of gdb Debugging tool.
- Hands on Experience in Micro controller (8051 PIC ARM,AVR)
- Good understanding of ARM architecture.
- Software Development experience on ARM.
- Knowledge on Linux OS/Processor running on ARM Cortex-Ax.
- Proficient with various on-board communication protocols (e.g. UART, SPI, I2C)
- Experience with real time operating systems.
- Good understanding of microprocessor internals.
- Good understanding of memory regions, and their uses (heap, stack, Etc..).
- Hands on Experience of IDE like coocox keil…kinetis Mplab etc..
- Good understanding of Data Structure (Link List,Tree,Searching Algorithm..etc)
- Familiar with software development Life Cycle.
- Comfortable using basic hardware debugging tools such as Oscilloscopes or Logic Analyzers.
- Other requirements are Soft Skills, Positive attitude, Team handling & Self discipline .
Career enhancement opportunity
Professional and healthy work environment.
Festival celebration, annual parties, and fun activities.
Excellent process training and soft skills training
Stable financial growth and career.
Various other fringe benefits .
Location – Noida
Eligibility: B.TECH/ M.TECH/ MCA / PG
Branch: Electronics & Communication, Computer Science
Salary– Hike on the previous salary