Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain schematic designs using PCB CAD software (Altium and PADS).
- Design engineer will be responsible for – Circuit knowledge ,draft schematics, design calculations,design documentation, BOM creation, component qualification and costing, de-rating analysis and documentation, design capabilities on analog, digital including microcontroller and power section.
- Design RF and mixed signal PCB layouts both from own schematics and from schematics generated by other design engineers.
- Create and maintain PCB component libraries within the PCB CAD.
- Collaborate with mechanical designers to ensure integrity of mechanical and thermal design aspects.
- Liaise with PCB manufacturers to clarify design requirements and resolve problems encountered manufacturing bare boards.
- Liaise with contract electronics manufacturers to clarify design requirements and resolve problems encountered manufacturing PCB assemblies (populated PCBs).
Essential Job Reqauirements
Education and Experience
- ITI or Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 3 or more years’ full time PCB schematic and layout design experience, preferably with radio frequency circuits.
- Proficient with EDA software, preferably Altium.
Eligibility: Diploma / B.tech
Branch: Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engineering
Experience: 3 years – 6 years
Salary: As per company standard
If interested, kindly apply Email: Swati@s-cubetech.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ 9999979927.