We are currently seeking a Validation and Testing Engineers to join our R&D department for our Automation Business Unit. Reporting to the R&D Manager, you will be focusing on Understanding of substation devices and topologies and computer networking. The primary responsibility of the role includes (but is not limited to)
- Design of Test Platforms, related procurement activities and System Integration.
- Writing System test cases, setting up Test platforms, Associated Database configuration, SCADA communication Protocol testing MODBUS, IEC101, IEC 103/104 and IEC61850
- To understand and test substation automation test functions e.g. Automatic Transformer Tap Control; Synchro Check , Load Shedding, PSL LOGIC, Interlocking, redundancy, Time synchronisation
- Test Report preparation and submission
- Bachelors in Electrical / Electronics/ Instrumentation engineering.
- 2-4 Yrs of Experience.
- ISTQB Foundation level certification CCNA or MSCE
- Good Knowledge on substation topologies.
- Substation automation, SCADA or Process Automation.
- Good knowledge on Computer Networking
- Good knowledge on Scripting tools.
- Knowledge on test Automation
- Good knowledge on Substation Protection and Control schemes and their implementations (not essential but preferable)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills