We are currently seeking a Validation and Testing Engineers to join our R&D department (Secure Power Division). Reporting to the R&D Manager, you will be focusing on understanding of critical power & cooling solutions devices and its compatibility & interoperability with other Schneider Electric products / solutions.
- Perform some or all of the test life cycle activities, in agile, iterative or waterfall model based SDLC.
- Analyse requirements.
- Provide inputs to test strategy / test plan.
- Design test cases.
- Perform manual or automated test execution.
- Perform release & closure activities.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors in Electrical / Electronics/ Instrumentation / Computer Science engineering.
- 1-4 Yrs of work experience.
- ISTQB Foundation level certified.
- Good Knowledge on Test process & test life cycle activities.
- Exposure to UPS, Rack PDU & related data center products would be an added advantage.
- Fair knowledge on Computer Networking is preferred.
Exposure to Software test automation would be a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Good team player