We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Overall Purpose of the role
Responsible to deploy application engineering processes & tools for Design & verification activities of IXL Application Data (data preparation, verification and validation).
Network & Links
Works closely with the:
- Project IXL Sub System Leader
- Work Package Owner
- Department Head
- Team Members
Communication & Interfaces
- Shall interact with the IXL Sub System Leader for deliverables and inputs.
- Shall have the capability to work on several activities/projects as and when required
- Should take the Ownership of the tasks in hand
- Involves in KOMs, Checking and verification activities of the project
- Acts in line with the Work Package QCD commitments
- Performs other related activities as requested
Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation/Communication)
- High on Interpersonal skills
- Consultative in nature
- Personable and approachable
- High Execution skills
- Rigor and Discipline
Technical Competencies & Experience
- Prior experience in Signalling preferable
- Should be familiar with interpreting Scheme Plans, Circuits, Control tables etc.
- Should have technical background
- Atleast 2 years of Industry experience
- Fluent in Microsoft Office.
- Site experience preferred.
- Should be capable of communicating effectively with International Clients.
- Process advance working knowledge in following area
Language Skills: Proficient in English language
IT Skills: MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Job location in Project Engineering Design office, has to travel to customer location/Lead Units as per the requirement.
- An agile, inclusive and responsible