Walk-in at our Mumbai office on 10th Nov’2017 between 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM.
Education Qualification: B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication (Must)
We are looking for freshers with excellent communication skills who would like to join our Patent Divison for a Patent Analyst position.
Address: Office No. 504, 5th Floor, Lodha Supremus, Senapati Bapat Marg, Railway Colony, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013, Maharashtra, India.
Contact Person in HR: Rima Basu Ali
Dress Code: Formals
PLEASE CARRY A HARD COPY OF YOUR RESUME AND A VALID PHOTO ID PROOF
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Netscribes (India) Pvt Ltd
Netscribes is a knowledge support services firm that helps global organizations source, manage and use information effectively. With offices in India and the US, Netscribes professionals have over 400 person-years of experience in editorial and research and cater to Fortune 500 clients, meeting global delivery standards.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018