Aricent Walk-in Drive 2017 for Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc on 19 August 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Trainee(Network Support)|
|Venue Date||19 August 2017|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (IT) 2016/2017 Pass outs.
Mandatory skills –
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Candidates should be 2016/2017 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to
- performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
Venue Date: 19th August 2017-10 AM to 2 PM
1st floor, Tower B, Logix Techno Park,
Plot no. 5, Sector 127, Noida – 201303
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018